Monday 2 August 2010

July where did that go!!!


Well as you can see I wasn't around much in July. Life just got in the way as it tends to do from time to time. Still did some crafting just never had much time to visit the internet or my computer very much. Way to many appointment for one person to have.

Well both my daughters are now on school hols so no early mornings right? Wrong my oldest daughter has decided to go to the local football grounds and join in with the activities they have on there over the holidays. I don't blame her I was just looking forward to some lay ins LOL.

I will get more on here over the next few days but I thought I would just show you what I created for my mom as a birthday card. It is a lantern using the Arty Farty template. Don't worry the candle is not real it is one of those battery operated tea lights. Can you believe I could not get them in my home town I had to rely on Amazon. Thank god for the internet.

Thanks for checking in and seeing what I have been up too. I will get better at this I promise.

Hugs to you all
Sarah
xxxx

No comments: