Saturday 30 January 2010

Twilight iris folding pictures





Although I love to make cards I also love to create pieces of work that can be given as gifts.

My first love is iris folding a craft I hadn't even tried until 3 years ago because I thought that it looked way to hard. How wrong can someone be.

My daughter is a huge Twilight fan and lets face it how many teenage (or almost teenage) girls out there aren't in lust sorry love with either Edward Cullen or Jacob Black?

My daughter recently had her bedroom at her grandparents redecorated and my Mom asked me to create some artwork for her walls as no posters were allowed. These pictures are what I came up with. First I drew all the images and then converted them into iris folding patterns. That was the easy part, the hard part was the fiddly cutting out but well worth the effort I think.

Glad to say that both my daughter and my mom were more than happy with the creations.

No comments: