Friday 20 August 2010

D2D pumpkin autumn is close.


Hi All

Well another crafty week has passed how quickly time flies. This is for the design2delight weekly challenge. As I played along last week this was my free gift which enabled me to play again this week for free. I just love the pumpkin design. I loved being able to play with the rich autumnal colours as they are the best. So warm and conforting. Yes I am one of the crazy ones who love autumn and winter and not really into summer to hot.

Well I hope that you like what I have created with the pumpkin digi stamp really had fun with this one.

Thanks for looking
and happy crafting to you all
Sarah xxxx

1 comment:

Sherrie Conner said...

Gorgeous Sarah!! LOVE all the leaves and the pretty ribbon! Very nice card!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week at D2D! Enjoy the new freebie! :)