Friday 6 August 2010

Christmas In July


Hi Everyone

If you played along in last weeks challenge over at Designed to Delight you would have received this adorable "Heartfelt Wishes" digi stamp from Faith to celebrate Christmas in July! and as a prize for playing along. Christmas is my favorite holiday even if it get hectic and you end up biting your nails down to bloody stumps LOL. Joys of having children and everyone you know expecting a handmade card. Can't get away with buying shop bought anymore.

I didn't play along last week as I was busy with life you know how it is but I like the stamp so much I purchased her with the special voucher that faith sent out to all the followers of her blog for attaining 200 followers way to go Faith so he was free anyway. Thank you Faith you have enabled me to play along again.

I usually leave my Christmas cards to the last minute no matter how many times I tell myself each year that I 'm not going to do that, this year I will make so many every week, but no never happens. Faith deciding to use this little cutie has kicked me into starting my Christmas cards and this is the first of many. I will make so many every week from now on I will I will I will?

Well better get crafting and keep my promise.

Hugs to you all.
Sarah
xxxx

1 comment:

Sherrie Conner said...

Hello Sarah!!
So glad you have joined in the progressive challenge with Designed2Delight!
Your card is super! I love the embossing, and the snowman looks fabulous!
I hope you enjoy the latest freebie as well! :)