Thursday 24 June 2010

Ballerina Stamp


Hi Everyone

still colouring away at some digi stamps, this one is one of my stamps that I hand drew and then uploaded to my computer altered and tried to make it as clear as possible.

I must be going though a blue phase at the moment as I seem to be using a lot of it. Mind you for this one I had to as the challenge I made it for was to use a sketch plus the colours yellow and blue. I assure you that it is yellow and not green as it seems to look like in the image. No idea why? The backing paper is also my creation as I wanted something like gingham and I didn't have the right colours in.

This card was made for the challenge at stampin' for the weekend why not head over there and see what they have to offer.

I hope you like what you see I do have some digi stamps for sale at crafts U print there are a few different kinds Suit a variety of people and occasions.

Thanks for looking

Hugs Sarah
xxxx

3 comments:

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi Snarffsplat
I love ballet and this image is so pretty!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin For The Weekend
Happy grafting
Heidi-Mari (DT)

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card. Lovely ballerina.

Gunn (Merete) said...

This card is great. Love your choice of papers and great image.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.