Sunday 20 June 2010

Hello Kitty IF


Hi Everyone

This last month I have had a number of cards to make. Not all have been added here due to time constraints and my little one not being very well but I love to craft and it is this that keeps me sane most of the time.

I just loved this one so much and I would like the thank Ingrid McCraken for her wonderful IF design of Hello Kitty. My next door neighbours little girl is absolutely crazy for Kitty and this was just perfect for her 5th Birthday. Happy Birthday Millie you are just as cute.

Well better get some more designs made for craftsuprint.com seeing how I have the computer for a little time. That will all change when the kida are around. It is a 3 way fight for it at the moment as I will not allow the internet in their bedrooms. My own fault I know but I like to keep an eye on them and make sure they are safe.

Well Happy crafting

Hugs Sarah
xxx

No comments: