Wednesday 28 September 2011

New Designs

Well hello everyone, I have not been around for a long time this year has been very hard on my family and myself and have not really felt like crafting at all. I have just started to feel the bug again so hopefully this means a turn around and hopefully the creative funk is now leaving.


ELEGANCE - Inspired by an old photograph of my grandmother when she was younger. I never got the chance to meet her in person but by all accounts she was a remarkable woman.


Memoreis Whispered - this one was inspired by my daughters love of My Little Pony and the Wallpaper that she wants in her room.


FRIENDSHIP - I remember a while ago I saw something similar and it has stuck in my head so I drew my interpritation of it. With all that is going on in the world I think it represents what should be happening.

These are some new images a drew just to see if I still could not sure if I am 100% happy with them but I think they turned out ok.

Hope you all like them too.

Hope to be around more and hopefully will have more stuff to show.

Hugs Sarah xxxx

No comments: