Sunday 27 March 2011

CDAC - Digital Drawing Contest - spring theme Design 3

HI Everyone

Here is the digital stamp my youngest decided I should enter into the challenge. Not strictly spring but hey I can eat cupcake any time of the year I don't know about you!




In the words of Homer Simpson "MMMMmmmmmmm Cupakes! ARGGGGggg." LOL. As long as I have chocolate cake I am happy. If fact my daughters for the last couple of years have baked me a chocolate cake for easter instead of giving me an egg, much better.

Anyway hope you like the image and thank you for visiting.

Hugs Sarah
xxxxx

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Wow, that stamp is brilliant. I wish I could draw like that. Is it on sale somewhere?

Anyway, I just popped over to thank you for telling me who my stamp was from, lol. I bought it from Crafts and Me, and earlier I'd even looked on their site as had a feeling I had. Found it just now, pmsl.

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

How could you not love it! Great job! You are getting my VOTE:)

~ Kendra ~ said...

I agree, you've gotten my vote! It was between this one and your egg hunt! Love them both! Are the for sale at all? Great job!