Tuesday 31 August 2010

Shaped Easel Cards


Hi Everyone

Well this week I have messing around with the humble easel card and seeing what I could come up with. I decided I wanted to make some templates so that I wouldn't have to work out the design everytime I wanted to make something up that wasn't square or rectangular.

I creatd some quite fun shapes ranging from the house / Shed / Dog kennel shown in the photo to a christmas tree and cauldron. I have even managed to make a gentlemans hat and a bottle of wine to name a few. ~The most stylish I think is the cross doesn't not need much to make it look stunning.

If you would like to see the full range available why not go over to craftsuprint and have a look in my designers resource section. You will find images of the finished item so you can see before you decide to purchase.

I made up 18 easel cards in 2 nights from scratch and that also included having to print, laminate and cut out the template before use. So quick once you have the right equipment.

Well it is getting late and I have an early start tomorrow. So Now I go to my bed which is screaming my name.

~Thannks for dropping by and see you again real soon.

Hugs and happy crafting
Sarah
xxxxxx

No comments: