Monday 2 August 2010

After the rain


Hi Everyone

Thought I would get one more creation on here before I go tonight or should I say this morning. I have to be up in 2 hours but I just can't seem to shut down. Mayhbe because I love the peace and quiet and night time is the only time that happens no fighting or moaning. BLISS.

I created this card for a challenge on World of Crafters for their iris folding forum plus I thought it might make a nice things won't always be so bleak kind of card for a friend.

I am one of those crazy people who loves the rain and feel like everything is washed clean after a rain shower. The air always feels so crisp and fresh. This image kind of reminds me of how I feel but the sentiment is really a reminder that the darkness will not always be there the light will come again.

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah
xxxx

No comments: