Friday 19 November 2010

Little girls Christmas gift.


Hi Everyone

This is a card that I made up at the same time as I made the Angel Kaela for the designed 2 delight challenge. I didn't want to waste a full piece of backiung paper so I printed one of my own digi stamps as well to see how well it made up. I must admit that I am more than happy with the final outcome. The original image has the little girl holding a flower but I wanted her to be more for Christmas even if I haven't used traditinal christmas colours. I think I pulled it off.

The digi stamp that I used to make this card is availalbe below as a freebie I hope that you enjoy using it as much as I did. All my digi stamps are had drawn and then scanned into the computer, You can find some of my digi stamps at crafts u print as well and the backing papers that I used for this card will also be on the site very shortly.

The digi stamp that I used to make this card is availalbe below as a freebie I hope that you enjoy using it as much as I did.



I also made up the rose for this card using the mini dot backing sheet and I think it's quite adorable.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed what you saw.

Hugs Sarah
xxxx

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Your card is beautiful and I'm sure whoever gets it for a Christmas card will love it! Thanks so much for making this adorable image available for free for us.

grandmalee said...

This card and the digi are totally fabulous! Thanks!