Thursday 24 February 2011

Heart with a fairy

Hi everyone

really going to try and keep up with my blog from now on. Things seem to be settleing down now so really no excuse.

Well I thought I would show you all what I made for the circle of crafters iris folding challenge this month. We had to use a heart with it being the month of love and an extra IF design also.





I decided to use the C.O.Cs own heart pattern designed by BobbiLynn but I added my own fairy design. I couldn't keep it simple could I? Oh no I had to place the fairy in front of the heart and mould both designs together.

Some might saY I don't like to make my life easy but I do, I would rather have an easy life than a difficult one but nthis design might tell you differently.

I hope that you like what you see I'm not to sure about the bow on this one but I can always change it later if it really greats on me. LOL

Hugs to you all and happy crafting.
Sarah
xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most gorgeous card ever! Goodness you are talented!!