Friday 18 June 2010

Colour combo challenge entry


Hi All

Well I have really enjoyed playing with the digi stamps this week so much and entering a few challenges has been fun.

I loved the challenge set by Crazy for Challenges with the set colour theme. I must admit I am not really a great green fan in fact most of the time I avoid the colour except if I need to make grass LOL. This challenge has proved to me that green can look good even with colours I would not normally have teamed it with. Just goes to show you that you shouldn't judge things before you try.

The image I used was from fred she said I just love Tracey Lynns designs she is such a talented lady. I just hope she will like what I created using her image.

Well must get some work done or should I say tidying as my room looks like a bomb has gone off in it. Oh the thrill it must be to have an alocated room for all your craft stuff. so once the creative fun has stoped you can walk away and close it behind you without having to think well thats another hours before I can get to bed. LOL I really must be more tidy when I create. Who am I kidding is there any crafter out there who is really tidy when they are creating?

Take care people and happy crating

Hugs Sarah
xxxx

No comments: