Wednesday 23 June 2010

Paper Flower Challenge


Well been quite busy this week trying to sort out my crafting supplies and getting them into some kind of order and failing miserably, but hey at least I tried.

This card is one I came across that I thought would be perfect for the crazy 4 challenge this week. You have to make a card using paper flowers either made or purchased. These flowers are a little of both I bought the digital sheet from fred she said but had to cut them out and make them up so like I said a little of both LOL. I just love Tracey Lynns stuff they always go together so easily and the cards always look stunning.

This card is quite simple but I just love the way it went together it was effortless. Well the pile of stuff I have to try and put somewhere before I can go to bed is taunting me so I had better go and try and cram it in somewhere.

Keep on crafting everyone and remember there is no such thing as to much crafting stuff and no where to put it we can always find a place

Hugs Sarah
xxx

No comments: