Thursday 7 April 2011

Priscillas Sun, Moon and Star

Hi Everyone

Well what can I say I just love this image by Priscilla as it really lended itself to making the triple easel card I have been wanting to try.




I kept it simple coloured the images using promarkers and the added drys clear glue and glitter for the sparkle. Framed each image using a spellbinders die that I purchased a couple of weeks ago from Create and craft tv here in England. (I was lucky as these sold out in less than a day.) I then mounted them onto black card that I had measured cut and scored to form a triple easel card.

This card has also been entered into the world of crafters 1st Birthday/Anniversary challenge. Thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone as the saying goes.

I don't think this image needs much as the simpleness of it kept it elegant and not in your face.

Thanks for looking and come back soon.

Hugs Sarah
xxxx

No comments: