Friday 1 April 2011

Ladybug Bloom d2d design challenge

Another week means another fantastic digi stamp from Faith at Designed 2 delight. I just love this stamp it feels so retro.

I decided to keep this one simple not only because it looks very arts and crafts but also because I was running out of time. Didn't realise we were on Thursday already, I swear someone has stolen a day from me and is playing a trick. I'm going to wake up in the morning and it will be Thursday won't it? NO! oh well I can only live in hope.



If you would like to join in the fun why not head over to Faiths Blog Delightful Inspiration and join in. If I'm not mistaken this weeks stamp will be free to all as it usually is on the first of the month. Play this week and recieve a free stamp again next week and the week after if you keep on playing. Every week we are all winners thanks to Faiths generousity.

1 comment:

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Sarah you created a super lovely card! Love the colors and the DP! Thanks for playing this week at Designed 2 Delight.