Friday 15 April 2011

To my Mom and Best Friend


Not sure when but I will be back, just do not feel like crafting at the moment. All my mojo has gone and has been replaced with heartache.

Today I lost one of the most important people in the world - my MOM. Today the battle just seemed to much for her and she fell asleep for good. I have one consolation she is no longer in pain. After 26 long years of battling her illnesses she had just had enough. I take comfort in knowing she is in a better place.

Mom you are always in my heart, so you will never leave me, I will make sure that your beautiful grand daughters never forget you and how special you were. I will endeavour to help them to grow into strong women just as you were. They will be strong, en powered, charitable and loving all in your honour.

Sleep tight Mommy until we meet again. Give my love to Grandma and Gang-GangXXXX

No comments: