Wednesday 27 April 2011

CDAC April Digital drawing Challenge


Hi Everyone

well not been a good month up to now. Really don't feel like doing much but have to forge ahead and get back into things, so I decided to do some drawing and to kill 2 birds with one stone aim it towards the CDAC April challenge.

This month at the CDAC the challenge is to draw something aimed for the men in our lives not easy as men tend to be the most difficult for most of us to cater for. Unless they have a specific hobby they tend to offered pretty much the same kind of card year after year. I'm quite lucky as my dad loves native American culture and movies. The old one which he grew up with are his favourite at the moment. Plus he loves the action stuff what man doesn't?

Anyway this is my first entry for this month. Almost last minute but like I said at the start had a lot to deal with so I think I can be forgive this once.

Hope you like and thank you for looking.

Big crafty hugs to you all
Sarah
xxxxx

No comments: