Thursday 24 February 2011

Brittannie

Hi Everyone

Today I have been having a play with the Serif Scrapbook Artist programme and have created these pages using photos my daughter has taken of herself. We certainly can't say that the kids today are shy can we.

The one was taken this morning no idea what she did to it to make it so interesting but I just love it. It is so emo/goth looking that I had to give it a moody treatment. I hope that I suceeded. My daughter likes what I have done with it so that is half the battle won LOL.






This photo was taken again by Brittannie on the way to my mothers the other week. We were stuck in traffic and so she decided to have a play and came up with this dreamy looking image of herself.






It is hard to believe that both photographs are of the same girl taken only weeks apart. They certainly do grow up very very fast..

Thank you so much for taking time out to visit my little blog I hope to see you again soon.

Hugs and happy crafting.
Sarah xxxxx

No comments: