Friday 22 October 2010

Beautiful Blessings


Hi Everyone

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month so I have decided to make a pink feeings book out of the beautiful image from Designed2Delight digital stamps. The image is called 'Beautiful Blessing' and was a gift for playing along in last weeks challenge. If you didn't play along last week, you can buy it here and join in the fun this week.

Breast Cancer awareness is a cause very close to my heart. I am one of the lucky ones. I only had to live with the fear of having breast cancer for a couple of weeks while all the test were being performed. My lump turned out to be just that. A lump, nothing life threatning but the fear it caused for those 2 weeks well I think you can guess. I had 2 small children and just seperated from my partner and my fear was what will happen to them if it is Cancer. I can not even imagine what I would have done if the tests had brought us a different result.

To those brave women and men who have to live with this terrible desease everyday and to all the families who have to be brave along with you I send out my thoughts and prayers and hope that all will be well in the end.

We can all hope, dream and beleive that one day this desease will be a thing of the past a bad memory in the history of man. Support Breast cancer awareness and donate what we can in hope that the doctors will find the cure and no one need suffer or live in fear again of not only breast cancer but other forms of cancer as well.

Hugs to all
Sarah
xxxxx

No comments: