Tuesday 22 March 2011

I love Pro Markers Mens challenge

Hi Everyone

Well what can I say I am having to grab 10 minutes of computer time whilst my daughter is having something to eat just so that I can get this challenge on here. I meant to do it last night but fell asleep. I know who needs sleep right?




Well this card was made using my own digi stamp of a dragon and cutting it out using one of my nesties, can't remember which one. If I had time I would double check but hey time is precious and I think I am now down to eight minutes LOL.

I know the colours that I used were

pear green,
forest green,
gold,
ivory,
magenta,
ruby,
lilac,
orchid,
cool grey 3

Thanks for looking and I hope that you like what you saw.

1 comment:

Julie said...

A fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x