Friday 29 January 2010

Cherry Blossom


Well here is the first of many new creations hopefully.


this is one of Traceys from Fred she Said new digital stamps that she has created I just think she is such a cutie I just had to make her up into something.


the card is quite large at 8"x8" and in one of my favourite colour combinations black, red and gold.


Basically I coloured in the image with watercolours once I had printed it out and left it to dry for an hour so the ink wouldn't bleed. Mounted it onto Black card, gold mirri (2mm boarder), card red card (5mm boarder) and gold mirri card (2 mm boarder) again.


Made up the 3D decoupage of a fushia it was the only flower that I had to hand in the right colours but I think it looks ok. and added a red bow. I haven't added a sentiment as I am not sure who will be the recipient of this card as of yet. Hopefully someone will like it when they get it.LOL

No comments: